Thursday, December 11, 2008

For Mom...


Because you're not feeling well... And because Amanda Ainscough did it on her blog... And because I love you... And because you don't get terribly upset that I spend so much time with my boyfriend instead of talking to you about him... And because I feel bad about that...

Twenty reasons why I love you!

1. You text. A lot.
2. Watching Law&Order isn't the same when you're not around.
3. You don't ground me.
4. You tell me I'm pretty.
5. You've taught me amazing grammar skills.
6. You make me laugh when you text me from Nordstrom and say, "I think I'll just get you a nice blender."
7. You have such good advice, even if I don't want to take it.
8. You trust me.
9. You ratted my hair once and thought it was hilarious.
10. You take such good care of your crazy parents so that we don't have to, even though we should be more helpful...
11. You make my turkey bacon the way that I like it.
12. You humor me when I'm being silly.
13. You're going to teach me how to quilt, whether I like it or not, aren't you?
14. The most beautiful little almost-three-year-old is obsessed with you and it's the funniest thing to watch.
15. You drive an AMAZING car.
16. You could sell your bread and make millions.
17. You have impeccable taste in clothing.
18. You're consistent.
19. You're always there when I need you.
20. You're pretty!

3 comments:

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

And we're all going to turn out exactly like her! Fingers crossed...
That was too cute, liz. we need to tell her stuff like that more often.

mk said...

OK I am at school waiting for 12 year old boys to come for group and I am crying. Thanks Liz. You are too sweet!! Thanks for choosing the picture that only showed one chin even though the other one was cuter of Kate!

Norton Family said...

wow what a great list!!