Monday, March 05, 2012

Predictions for Super Tuesday

I am ecstatic today because "Romney Central" replied to one of my tweets. It was concerning the massive whining about the Romney money advantage. I was trying to point out to the campaign that they needed to correct the perception that "Romney Money" means "Romney Money". He has not been spending his own personal fortune, yet, this time around. He did spend 30-40 million of his own money in 2008. He has OUT RAISED his opponents. So.... because he has more financial support, more endorsements, and better organization, his opponents are whining/implying that he is "buying" the election. This is simply not true, and I felt they needed my wisdom on this matter.

I am going out on a limb here and making my predictions for tomorrow's big race. There are ten states on the line tomorrow. Romney is certain for 7. He is second place in the other three. I am constantly amazed at the lack of credit he gets for what he has done. Isn't it interesting that Speaker Gingrich is winning in his home state with a dismal 38%, and Romney is running in second place?? Not Senator Santorum! This is surprising since Georgia is such a southern state. Anyway my conservative prediction is that Mitt will win or take second in every state. My brave prediction is that he is going to take everything except Georgia and Oklahoma. I will only qualify this by saying that if he loses Tennessee, it is ONLY because the voting that was done early skewed it for Mr. Santorum. There you go! Remember, you read it here first.

5 comments:

patty said...

I'll be in touch while we watch the returns. I hope it is a big day for Romney, and I've told my kids who live in Ohio to vote early and often!

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

No more fox news for me...heading straight here for my updates!!!

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

Of course, I don't agree with what you said about newt and Georgia...when Romney barely won Michigan we were saying "a wins a win" so, gotta be fair to the pillsbury dough boy...

mk said...

Yes, but Ricky got SO MUCH attention for coming in second. Yes it was closer, but Romney is beating Santorum in Georgia! Also Romney is ahead of them in many places with G. and S. totals combined. Everyone assumes if one of them dropped out, their votes would combine. Not so. Some of them go to Romney.

Liz said...

Pillsbury dough boy... hahaha.